Wednesday 7 September 2011

Dear Abby | Son should seek paternity test

Dear Abby | Son should seek paternity test: DEAR ABBY: my son the girl is pregnant. I think that the opportunity will not be his, even though she claims to be. "Ben" met "Christy", and a little more than a week later announced that she was pregnant. She is now a 34 week of pregnancy.

I asked him repeatedly if he is sure that the child is his, and says Yes, but the math doesn't seem right to me. The proposed Ben seek paternity test, but I do not think he is going to take my advice.

I'm not the only user on these questions and feel terrible doubt. He asked Christy to marry him and she accepted. I don't believe it. They are to marry in the same month, but when Ben mentions prenuptial agreements to protect construction and other property (and I'm involved financial), She just about Ben kick Christy extends to curb

Now predicts marriage is on by Christys suspicion boost response scroll Board was, I think Abby – suspicious Papa.

DEAR Sir: I agree that, before his son marries Christy, everything should be from the open space. Regardless of whose child wears, your child may be in love with her, and that is maybe one. If a child is really his paternity test would establish the doubts to rest.

However, my gynaecologist spoke and wondered how after the arrest will continue to receive pregnancy in the experiments and response-one week after a woman in period already late. For Ben does not insist on marriage contract under these circumstances, it would be wrong.



DEAR ABBY: MOM died suddenly three years ago, and my sister overdosed years later. I didn't know he was so depressed.

Her son, "Jordan," the joy of my life. Every time I see him, I think the "why?" Why choose us leaves only my sister? I don't know how to proceed, when I look at my sister Jordan and think. Please, help. – Left with memories

Dear left: also please accept my sympathy for the loss, in the spirit of Greece, even if you feel your sister left alone by suicide. The truth is, you're not alone did not concern the billion people living in the UNITED STATES. By suicide

When your sister overdosed him might have done to push and try to finish what she feels pain perception sahat endurance. Please contact the American Foundation for suicide prevention programs offered by the list of supported websites as telephone numbers 1-888-333-2377.
Author Eric Marcus wrote a wonderful book on the topic "why suicide?", Harper one published. He was, as a suicide koskettamat and to the answers you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment