Tuesday 6 September 2011

I wanna blog for xinmsn Channel 8!

I wanna blog for xinmsn  Channel 8!  I am a channel 8 viewer of Malacca. As my area can be connected to Singapore tv channel, I have the opportunity to see the drama of Singapore since childhood. Channel 8 has always been my favorite channel, as I love to see Chinese dramas. The difference between the dramas of channel for 20: 00 dramas from other countries is the plot which is always refreshing and not the usual drama. We can always guess what happens next when we see the drama of other countries, but not the channel 8 dramas. Channel 8 Dramas always have stories and amazing history and more importantly the interesting final. In addition, the theme used aren't the usual theme was used again. There were a lot of unforgettable dramas audiences still remember as the Unbeatables, etc.. Today, has moved to Singapore to work and I am still and enjoying seeing channel 8 dramas. If I missed, I'll pick you up at xinmsn.com. Channel 8 will always be my number 1 channel for the drama.
 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment