Thursday 8 September 2011

Football Outsiders On The Green Bay Packers

Football Outsiders On The Green Bay Packers : 
Just in time for the kick-off of this evening between the last two Super Bowl champions: the New Orleans Saints vs the Green Bay Packers!

Wheaties ' released their limited edition cereal box World Champion Green Bay Packers ' Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews on the cover. Entirely abroad, these two were my Super Bowl MVP! I am also collecting a list of the Saints to win tonight.
GO PACK GO!
ARLINGTON TX - FEBRUARY 06: James Starks #44 of the Green Bay Packers runs the ball against the Pittsburgh Steelers during Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium on February 6 2011 in Arlington Texas. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)

Kevin C. Cox - Getty ImagesMore photos »




7 months ago: ARLINGTON TX - FEBRUARY 06: James Starks #44 of the Green Bay Packers runs the ball against the Pittsburgh Steelers during Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium on February 6 2011 in Arlington Texas. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)

Browse more photos »

The annual Football Outsiders Almanac, the essential guide to the 2011 season, the book that correctly predicted 9 of 12 playoff t
eams last year, fully updated with post-lockout free agency and trades, is once again available for sale as a pdf document, or as a printed book.


While I find the printed phone book awkward, I prefer having it around to flip through while I'm watching ESPN. And I'm more likely to stumble upon a random page with a book. But I love that the pdf document is almost $10 cheaper (and delivered immediately).

I had the opportunity to ask Mike Tanier a few questions after I read the chapter he wrote on the Green Bay Packers for their 2011 edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment