Tuesday 6 September 2011

The Lion King: From 'experimental B movie' to 3D re-release

The Lion King: From 'experimental B movie' to 3D re-release: I'm really excited when I heard that they were in the Lion King, creating 3D because it is one of my favorite Dis

* For optimal viewing, please visit the Web site through the browser MOZILLA FIREFOX *. The Lion King 3D: Music Video of "circle of life" · The development of the "up" Carl Fredricksen head

Dylan Riley Snyder hangs with Ew on the red carpet premiere theater Lion King in 3D of El Capitan in Hollywood on Saturday (2 August.

by Christine on 6 September 2011 · Comments, one reader, Susan, her daughter, Savannah to see 3D Lion King at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood films, a few weeks ago where spoted Adam Sandler and his family!










My experience in LA for the premiere of King of the Lions in 3D. See what you think about the movie and my experience with animators and cast.


No comments:

Post a Comment