Wednesday 7 September 2011

Typing Practice with iPad screen keyboard

Typing Practice with iPad screen keyboard:  we are not compelet computer master with out Typing.so you laren typing.
When are completely new to a new computer and want to know where to get started, then the first and foremost thing you need to think is about Typing on your Keyboard because if you are perfect or atleast decent enough at typing you are going to have a better experiance on your computer. A better typing experiance can be helpful when you are trying to send a email to someone or when are you chatting on a Instant Messenger.
The one thing that I have not practiced much is using my iPad’s on-screen keyboard for typing. I don’t want to carry my laptop to the Poland SFRA conference. Already I have needed to correct a number of typos. However, it is already getting easier to type at a good pace without looking at the keyboard. If I practice this regularly, I should become proficient at using the onscreen keyboard on the iPad.



While I am typing, Miao is sleeping and I am watching Storm Chasers on Planet Green channel. Before the movie Twister came out in the 1990s, I thought that chasing tornados was a foolhardy but exciting endeavor. I have never seen a tornado in person, but I hope that if I do that I live to tell the tale.








No comments:

Post a Comment